Download one of our sample Wonderlic Test PDFs below to help you prepare for the test. Review Wonderlic answers and simulated test questions so you’re used to the format and structure when your test day arrives.
We’ve assembled two different, downloadable Wonderlic Test PDFs that include simulated Wonderlic Test questions and answers. Each test contains 50 questions designed to help you prepare for the Wonderlic Personnel Test. The Basic Test Pack consists of 50 questions and an answer key to allow you to check your answers. The Advanced Test Pack consists of 50 questions along with detailed explanations and Pro Tips to help you understand how to come to the correct answers.
The Best Way To Prepare
Our Wonderlic PDFs are designed to work as a part of your study guide and help you prepare for the real test. You can set a timer for 12 minutes and begin working through the answers just as you would when you take the actual test. The test consists of the same types of questions you’ll encounter when taking the Wonderlic Personnel Test.
When you purchase the Advanced Test Pack upon completing your test you’ll be able to go through the answer key and take a deep dive into the correct process for coming up with all of the Wonderlic Test answers included in our modules.
Just like the actual Wonderlic Test, our Wonderlic PDF tests include 50 questions with each correct answer worth one point. This test should fairly accurately reflect the score you would get on the actual test and let you know which types of questions you need to improve upon to improve your test score.
Types of Wonderlic Questions
While some online resources are entirely inaccurate and out of date, you’ll find that our questions accurately reflect the majority of the types of questions you’ll find on a modern Wonderlic Personnel Test. The types of questions you’ll find in the test include:
- General knowledge questions. These questions will test your ability to answer common questions related to topics like months of the year, time, etc.
- Identifying duplicates. These questions gauge your ability to quickly identify duplicates in a list of similar items.
- Pattern matching and identification. These questions will require you to identify patterns in numbers, typically asking you to identify the next number in a sequence.
- Understanding graphs. Graph-related questions will provide you with data and ask you to identify the graph that most appropriately represents that data.
- Numerical ordering. These types of questions will require you to understand and order numbers with decimals into prescribed orders, such as highest to lowest.
- Logic and reasoning. These questions will gauge your ability to understand and apply logical rules when presented. Also, these questions can include your ability to deduce questions about spatial relationships and 3D space.
The question types on the Wonderlic have expanded over time and you’ll experience all of these different question types as you work through our Wonderlic Test download.
Don’t Forget Our Other Resources
If you’ve already downloaded our Wonderlic practice test PDF or you’re looking to further supplement your test preparations, we suggest you try our free Wonderlic practice tests available online. This includes a separate bank of test questions that allows you to experience a broader range of questions to sharpen your test-taking skills.